Intro to Barn Hunt Workshop * Barn Hunt Group Classes * Private Lessons * Private Rentals
Intro to Barn Hunt Workshop
This clinic is designed for beginner handlers. It is a hands on clinic for people who have never tried barn hunt or are fairly new to the sport looking to get a solid foundation to improve their skills. At the end of this clinic, you will have the knowledge and confidence to trial successfully in Barn Hunt.
* Rules Overview
* Basic Course skills (Rat, Tunnel, Climb)
* Basic Handling Skills and Strategies
* A Typical Trial… And the Not So Typical
* Creating and Building Drive
* Dog-Handler Team Building
* Instinct and Novice Courses
You will have at least three runs during the clinic. All runs will have coaching during and group debriefing afterwards.
- $50 per dog for working spot up until the 24 hours prior to the event.
- $60 per dog for working spot registering within 24 hours of the event.
- $30 per person for an audit spot up until the 24 hours prior to the event.
- $40 per dog for an audit spot registering within 24 hours of the event.
Barn Hunt Group Classes
Sign up for one session at a time.
Beginner Barn Hunt – for dogs that are brand new to the sport or who aren’t indicating on the rats.
Advanced Barn Hunt – for dogs competing at Open level or above.
**Check with us if you aren’t sure what you should enter!**
General course will be set up, and we will hide rats based on your level! Sessions will be customized to meet each dog’s needs, with commentary and assistance. Maximum of 5 dogs. (Don’t worry – if you are a total beginner, we’ll start at the very beginning!)
Want a private practice but with assistance? Contact us to schedule private barn hunt lessons for you or you and your friends! Sessions will be customized to meet each dog’s needs, with commentary and assistance. $50 per half hour.
Want to practice on your own? Contact us to schedule private barn hunt rental time for you or you and your friends! We’ll supply the rats in tubes for you but you’ll be on your own otherwise. $50 per hour.